Today is an absolutely gorgeous day! The weather couldn't be more perfect, and we have already spent a good deal of our time today outdoors. Chuck is playing with Dave in the Preston Trails Member/Guest, so I took the kids to Caruth Park and met up with Abby and Tracy. We all had a picnic and the kids enjoyed themselves. Hopefully we will get back out to the park again today after Cooper wakes up from his afternoon nap. He really enjoyed going on the swing and just rolling around on the blanket in the sunshine. Charlie, as usual, was putting on the charm for the group of girls that he was surrounded by. At one point, Tracy and I spotted him walking hand in hand with a little girl he had just met! Tracy's comment: "That boy is going to be a politician!"
I agree ... It's either that or a used car salesman. He has a very smooth, Eddie Haskell-esque quality to him, my firstborn!
No comments:
Post a Comment