Charlie really enjoyed his first day of kindergarten yesterday! Even though he thought the day was "a little long," he loves his teacher and all of his classmates. As far as I can tell, the only thing he was disappointed about was not being able to play on the "big" playground due to the torrential rain.
Chuck surprised Charlie by fixing him a steak sandwich for his lunch ... and then met him for lunch, too! He definitely wins dad of the year honors for being the first daddy to come join his child at lunch (something the school encourages).
1 comment:
oh, I am still the worst mom in the world for not going last year to have lunch with M. We definately have to make that happen ASAP.
He looks adorable and happy and so grown up! I love the uniforms--wish our school had them.
Post a Comment