Thursday, May 8, 2008

A four-year-old's perspective on Mom


Today, when I picked up Amelia from school, she had 2 early Mother's Day gifts for me.  One was a beautiful potted flower -- she had painted the pot "all by herself."  

The second gift was a "survey" about mommies she had filled out (or at least, her teacher filled out for her!).  I have to say that some of her answers about me were quite humorous . . . 

*What is your mom's name?   
Jessica Watkins (A little strange she didn't get the right last name!)
*How old is your mom? 
 32  (I wish!)
*What's your mom's favorite song?  
I don't know ... Amazing Grace? (Sweet, but probably anything by U2)
*What's your mom's favorite thing to do with you?  
Go run some errands (This answer made me feel very bad!)
*What's your mom's favorite food?  
I think steak (That would be daddy!)
*What do you like most about your mom?  
Her jewelry that she gave me (No idea on this one!)
*How long have you known your mom? 
 A long time.  (No kidding!)

Ha!  To have a 4-year-old's perspective on life!

No comments: