The high point for all of us was dinner last night. Chuck took Mimi to a "fancy dinner" date at Ferre. I took the boys out on a dinner date as well. Charlie got to pick the restaurant and he wanted to go get sushi. Yes, my 6-year-old loves sushi ... God is so good to me!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentine's day is over!
After 5 Valentine's parties this week, we are finally through! Here are some photos from the kids' parties at school this week. I'm still trying to scrape them off of the ceiling after all of the sugar they had over the past few days...
The high point for all of us was dinner last night. Chuck took Mimi to a "fancy dinner" date at Ferre. I took the boys out on a dinner date as well. Charlie got to pick the restaurant and he wanted to go get sushi. Yes, my 6-year-old loves sushi ... God is so good to me!





The high point for all of us was dinner last night. Chuck took Mimi to a "fancy dinner" date at Ferre. I took the boys out on a dinner date as well. Charlie got to pick the restaurant and he wanted to go get sushi. Yes, my 6-year-old loves sushi ... God is so good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment