but upon reflection, it does appear that my hair is growing. Taller -- not longer.
I thought it was just a strange shadow behind my head in the picture from New Year's, but apparently not. My hair is getting substantially higher in each new picture.
It must be living in Dallas.
Next thing you know, I will look like Amy Winehouse.
I'd better take a trip to the East coast soon...
P.S.
Next thing you know, I will look like Amy Winehouse.
I'd better take a trip to the East coast soon...
P.S.
Tonight's picture was taken on our way to the Preston Trail Valentine's Day party. It's the one time a year that I (or any other female for that matter) is allowed to step foot on the hallowed ground of Dallas' finest men-only golf club. As always, it was very nice, food was great, and if you need further evidence that Chuck and I need a date night, just look in the bottom left corner of this photo ...
1 comment:
You look beautiful, big hair and all, haha! love your new header picture, your kids are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment