My "sussie" from Miami for Mimi was a pair of dress-up shoes that you can adorn with fake jewels. She loves anything that is over-the-top, or "posh," as she would put it. We spent part of this afternoon working on this new project -- and you can see that they just turned out just fabulous.
I'm so glad I was able to get away for the weekend with my friends from WFU ... but it was great to get home to Chuck and the kids, too. Now we are getting ready for our trip to Tahoe on Thursday. From the beach to the ski slopes ... should be fun.
Update: Shannon is back from Vietnam with her sweet Amelia in tow. How wonderful! Shannon, I hope you received the package, and I can't wait to talk to you in person and not via email! She is just beautiful -- we might want to discuss arranging a marriage between her and Coop in about 25 years. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment