Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome Home, Carsen and Lauren!

Great news!
I just got an email that Amy and Chris are on their way to the hospital to bring home not one, but TWO babies! Carsen and Lauren are finally healthy enough and strong enough to come home. What great, amazing news! I'm sure Amy and Chris could not have gotten a better Christmas gift. We can't wait to meet the precious girls in person ...
Amy also is doing so much better. I was shocked when she and peyton came to Mimi's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. But so excited too! I think she still gets tired easily, but is recovering well from all of her surgeries.

Thanks for all of you who have been praying for Amy and the twins, as well as Chris and her other two girls, Peyton and Parker.

Also keep Gage Holmes in your prayers, as he was admitted back to children's yesterday (Christmas) for low blood counts and fever.

1 comment:

S. said...

Jessica--how much do those babies weigh? I have preemie clothes that I would love to send if they still need them, and I am guessing they aren't bigger than 4 lbs?